• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Marvie_3

Banned
ibjbwlUIbOu5hA.gif
ibjbwlUIbOu5hA.gif
ibjbwlUIbOu5hA.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Crawford's gonna get pulled after the next goal, even though none of these goals were his fault.

Calling it.

FTF

Holy shit...flipped the game on like 10 min ago and it was 0-0, watched some of the Heat/Pacers game, flip back now and it's 3-0 Kings 0_o

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The third goal was a poor decision. Chicago will tie this now. Y'know, three goal leads and all.

dream

I don't know about you, poly, but the next 5 games just sort of feel like a formality; like we're just killing time until the parade.

Roflobear

Back from a long, busy weekend of hockey. Played in an Armed Forces Hockey tourney here in DFW (played on the Marine team). 4 games in 2 days and we came in third. :( It was cool though. I got to watch sled hockey for the first time. Have a new respect for those guys.

Nice. Was wondering why you were MIA

On the upside, Teuvo is something to look forward to next year, as is Zeus and Rosi hopefully retiring.

I don't know about you, poly, but the next 5 games just sort of feel like a formality; like we're just killing time until the parade.

You're not winning in Chicago, so you can take your cockiness and shove it up your ass for now.

Don't say that. This is the Blackhawks. One of the toughest teams in the league. The rest of the games won't be this easy.

How does something like this even happen? The Hawks seemed so dominant before they were matched up against the Kings! 3 - 0 after one period? Are they just fatigued or are the Kings really THAT much of a better team?

Crazy stuff

Marvie_3

Banned
How does something like this even happen? The Hawks seemed so dominant before they were matched up against the Kings! 3 - 0 after one period? Are they just fatigued or are the Kings really THAT much of a better team?

Crazy stuff

Kings are playing well and nobody on the Hawks seems to give a fuck.

This is what happens when everyone is calling them a dynasty and best team in the league. Jinxed the shit out of them. They're playing worse than the Habs which is pretty crazy.

Crazy stuff

Hockey can be a weird game. But the Kings are capitalizing on opportunities in the offensive zone and collapsing on the Hawks/protecting Quick in their defensive zone. Hawks look better with possession and clean zone entries but aren't generating effective shots right now, while the Kings are finding open ice to work with. And Crawford is being left out to dry repeatedly. Carter has been all alone in the crease like four times already--misplayed one puck, had the screen on the Muzzin goal, had another screen later.

Still, first period. Plenty of time left for things to even out.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Crazy stuff

Kings are better when they can play defense and dont take many dumb penalties

No way they win in Chicago. Chicago is going to come back and win the Stanley Cup.

You guys have an awesome team. Love Toews.

Looks like the Kings are definitely heading to the next round!

Revenant

Crazy stuff

Golden rule of hockey... Nothing makes sense ever

What's happening is unsurprising and surprising at the same time. Becoming a hockey fan is a lovecraftian spiral into insanity. Welcome friend, you're one of us now

One of us.....

Top Bottom