• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hawks look like they could use playoff performer, and all around power* forward Renee Bourque.

*he sometimes uses his momentum to run into other players

Calamari41

41 > 38
Just one more period fellas. Just one more period exactly like the second and you can rest for a bit.

They've been going this entire playoffs with two nights rest as their maximum amount of time off and have only really had a couple of bad games. I wonder if several days off will end up hurting them in the event that the ECF goes all the way?

They've been going this entire playoffs with two nights rest as their maximum amount of time off and have only really had a couple of bad games. I wonder if several days off will end up hurting them in the event that the ECF goes all the way?

It's possible. Very possible. Lot of guys riding hot streaks and seeing the ice well right now too (Carter, Gabbo, Muzzin, Anze, Drew, etc). But I would prefer they get some time off. Getting Regehr back is inconsequential with Greene basically doing everything he would, but Brown has been hurt all year and with so many games behind them this post season I'm worried the tank will be on empty if (IF) they get past the Hawks.

It's a concern, but it's hard to beat good rest, quite honestly. There should be faith in how Sutter will manage their time and during the 2012 run, we had plenty of rest and still came out strong.

Clydefrog

I think if you ask the players, they'd prefer the rest... but you definitely have a good point

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smith BARELY avoided losing like 10 teeth there :lol

Also man Quick has given up some bad, bad rebounds all game.

Top Bottom