• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Dammit Hawks you only have one job. To be honest i see nothing scary about the west besides the Kings offence. I think finals is going 7 no matter who's playing.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Dammit Hawks you only have one job. To be honest i see nothing scary about the west besides the Kings offence. I think finals is going 7 no matter who's playing.

Kings defense is absolutely stifling. They let in some goals in a game here and there, like tonight, but I would definitely be afraid of them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Better each day, up and about so things are looking ok, but still no real diagnosis yet on what happened. Confusing stuff.

I know quite a bit about going undiagnosed, so... Yeah. Scary and irritating for sure. Glad to hear he's feeling better at least!

ShaneB

I know quite a bit about going undiagnosed, so... Yeah. Scary and irritating for sure. Glad to hear he's feeling better at least!

He started taking Humira for his arthritis, so I started to think there was some side effects going on. but yeah, as long as he's feeling better, I'm trying not to worry too much, but just want to know what happened is all.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
You just had to....

tumblr_m2yv97DJcS1r0vla5o1_250.gif

Finally managed to get a copy of Valkyria Chronicles. Gonna start it soon!

Congrats. One heck of a good game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So it was like the Blackhawks defense this entire series.

Edit: Series over.

That's the point I was trying to make, yes.

Bunch of people standing around just watching the puck instead of people and fucking up even simple clears.

Top Bottom