• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Everyone go take a quick nap during the break for OT2 :D

How am I supposed to sleep, I'm basically on cocaine here. If I were a fan of either team it'd be worse, but it's still pretty adrenaline-inducing.

At least this is what I imagine it feels like.

Marvie_3

Banned
Metal is dead, give up hope

pour-one-out.jpg

Smiley90

JESUS Q KRIST

that was absolutely fucked... both teams were in super saiyan mode. My god, I had taken sleeping pills but I'm certainly wide awake now

Why would you do that

hockey > modern medicine

also EVERYONE TELLING PJ TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YESSSSSS

Also Friedman is sooooo right. That period is a prime example of why West > East.

Roflobear

I never understood how I network could be sued over things like this. A fan or a player dropping an F-Bomb is hardly anything NBC can control for in a live setting. Then again, who cares?

I don't think they can be sued for bad language. But yea I agree, it shouldn't even be a big deal to begin with

Smiley90

I gotta get up early for a doctor's appointment before work tomorrow!

But shit, I can sleep when I'm dead. Watching hockey, I can't

Also my first double OT! My feeble nervous system is... maybe ready?

That's the spirit! Just warn your doc that you might come in with some minor heart problems tomorrow.

Hockey OT seems like best OT. It requires such intense focus on every single moment and stick swing. I was seriously sweating at the end of the first OT, despite having watched it while laying down

Smiley90

Hockey OT seems like best OT. It requires such intense focus on every single moment and stick swing. I was seriously sweating at the end of the first OT, despite having watched it while laying down

one of us

one of us

one of us

And yes, it is. Hockey playoff OT, especially in an elimination game, is the best.

Top Bottom