• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Giggzy

Out of all people to score, it's the zeus. Especially after the shit talking about the 3/4 lines for Chicago. It always turns out this way

Marvie_3

Banned
Yo man if you're wearing underwear in double overtime something in your life has gone very, very wrong
That's usually all I'm wearing during games.

I knew it dammit.

ibcX9yG7RqkEYQ.gif

Alright gents, i'm off to dream about game six.

It's always a blast watching the games with you guys though -- despite being new to the thread, this is easily one of my favorite communities on GAF already. You guys are all awesome.

See you all Friday night!

RC

Banned
Alright gents, i'm off to dream about game six.

It's always a blast watching the games with you guys though -- despite being new to the thread, this is easily one of my favorite communities on GAF already. You guys are all awesome.

See you all Friday night!

You'll grow to hate us.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
if this doesnt turn out the case im gonna round up the million posts in this thread like this and unleash unholy hell with immense pleasure.

I personally think a Habs-Hawks original six pow-wow sesh can go either way. Don't know what the Rangers chances are against the Hawks, but LA in the finals can bulldoze both East teams. Dustin Brown will see to that personally.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I personally think a Habs-Hawks original six pow-wow sesh can go either way. Don't know what the Rangers chances are against the Hawks, but LA in the finals can bulldoze both East teams. Dustin Brown will see to that personally.

Human patellas just littering the ice. They'll need to stop play to sweep them up like after a hat trick.

RC

Banned
Changed the channel and saw Murphy Brown making out with Magnum. That's not a crossover I ever wanted to see.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Glad Dad gets to wake up tomorrow and see the news of the Hawks win!

I finally realized why all these "glad dad gets x, dad is x" posts were giving me such a weird vibe - They reminded me of beez.

Oh god.

Jack Reacharound :lol

There's a Kings commercial where they say "AND DUSTIN BROWN AT HIS BEST" and show him elbowing another player in the head. His bullshit is officially endorsed by the LA Kings organization.
I bet you have a bookmarked link to the exact time of the video where that is said.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Overall I agree, but it was clear that the winner of the Penguins-Jackets series was going to be able to bulldoze the winner of Rangers-Flyers, and it was also clear to everyone that the winner of Habs-Bruins was going to destroy the winner of Rangers-Penguins, so...

Mentok

Banned
Overall I agree, but it was clear that the winner of the Penguins-Jackets series was going to be able to bulldoze the winner of Rangers-Flyers, and it was also clear to everyone that the winner of Habs-Bruins was going to destroy the winner of Rangers-Penguins, so...

Wait, there were people that weren't Habs fans that thought they could win that series??

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

Bruins maybe, but I doubt anyone expected the Habs of all people to bulldoze either the Pens or the Rangers. The Pens were one of top favourites to make it out of the East. No one marked the Habs to make as far as even the ECF.

I'm wondering if Q's changes, dat Shaw line, will be the magic they need to reclaim the control. I don't see Sutter making any changes. However, wondering if these games will be a lot closer throughout.

Top Bottom