• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a great fucking shift leading to Dom's goal.

Don't like starting with a kill, but that hook probably saved a goal.

Keep that foot on the gas. Just have to win one more period.

NYR

So nervous, 20 minutes until the team I have loved my entire life and teased forever about makes the cup. :)

Roflobear

Well, yeah, except last game, was only average.

Wasn't talking about his play

henrik-lundqvist-poser-o.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The defense has been especially awful tonight. Add the fact that we've only had like 5 forwards show up the entire series and it's not looking good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The defense has been especially awful tonight. Add the fact that we've only had like 5 forwards show up the entire series and it's not looking good.
Honestly, it just looks like they've run out of gas. Price being out changed everything, a few guys look like they're dealing with some major injuries. Even if they got through, they would get slaughtered by LA.

~Kinggi~

Banned
So apparently some Project Beast hotness broke out in the gaming side. WebMs for everyoneeeeeee.

If the Rangers win, tonight is glorious.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It would just be so stereotypically Rangers for the Habs to score right off the bat on this power play. If we get through it looking strong I might actually start to believe.

Maybe.

Mentok

Banned
Honestly, it just looks like they've run out of gas. Price being out changed everything, a few guys look like they're dealing with some major injuries. Even if they got through, they would get slaughtered by LA.

That's my optimistic view too. This team just isn't built to win the cup just yet. I don't know if the Rangers neutral zone strategy will work against a team like that. Either way, the Rangers played a great series, whereas the Habs really did not.

Top Bottom