• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

RC

Banned
well, I was gonna cheer for the Rangers no matter who won this series.

Hawks would've been the lesser of two evils though.

No. It's all evil.

Instead of cheering for the end of the world, this year I'll cheer for an alien invasion.

goal9.gif

We were all watching the same game. Multiple angles were inconclusive. It was a goal.

I think you need to get your eyes checked and go find that picture posted a little while ago. It was high.

But whatever, no point in arguing.

Oh well. I won't bother with the final because that is one of worst Cup finals I have seen in a long time. But, I'll check back in a few weeks and hope the Rangers lifted the Cup.

Lakers suck now though, they will change them to Clippers.

No that will never happen. You don't understand the love for the Lakers this city has. This city will become a Hockey city like no other before the majority root for the Clippers.

Anyways! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAY SALTY ACID!

Good game and series Hawks-Gaf. You're all a bunch of fine outstanding gentlemen. wsoxfan1214 you're the coolest dude here not named Poly.

I just wanted to see you heart broken after losing in OT.

We have two Cups since 2010. We have Teuvo coming up next year and Leddy, Saad, Smith, Shaw and Morin will all develop more, one of our d prospects may be called up and one or both of Zeus or Rosi could be gone. The team will be even better next year. I think I'll survive.

He's been trying to make himself like an NHL GAF character or something, but he doesn't realize that everyone just wishes he would stop coming back

Tabris alt probably.

Top Bottom