• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
I think the American ladies are gonna win this in OT, but this was so epic I won't even care.

Canada vs USA women's hockey matchups are the absolute greatest.

Silkworm

I think the American ladies are gonna win this in OT, but this was so epic I won't even care.

Canada vs USA women's hockey matchups are the absolute greatest.
I just wish there were more teams out there that could compete, i.e. more parity in women's national hockey teams. Oh well, maybe some day.

Stet

Banned
I think people are posting forgetting we're not in the safe confines of NHL-GAF where we can't just scorched earth the opposing team.

Ninjimbo

I don't watch any hockey. Ever. It's something I don't understand. But I haven't been able to turn away, not even for a second. Even at 2-0, I felt the tension that everything could unravel for the US and it did. Even after all those saves, those dives to get the puck, the blocked shots, I haven't felt comfortable.

This is an amazing game. It has all the intensity of a great soccer match but with the speed amped up by ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom