• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
gif of first goal

ssXdANr.gif

That a Butt Goal?

Eat shit Canada. Can't wait to send your pathetic excuse of a men's hockey team home tomorrow as well. You'll always be in America's shadow.

Madness

Eat shit Canada. Can't wait to send your pathetic excuse of a men's hockey team home tomorrow as well. You'll always be in America's shadow.

Hmmm, I can't for the life of me understand why the rest of the world usually has a negative perception of Americans or characterizes them as arrogant. Not that you'd be representative of them.

zroid

Banned

Can't wait for my boy Patrick Kane to show that coward Toews who the real talent was behind the 2 Stanley Cups.

Eat shit Canada. You guys have looked absolutely horrific this tournament. A one goal game with fucking Latvia???? Lololololol. USA should be able to sleep walk to a victory. Anything short of a 3 goal win will be very disappointing.

Lmfao at Canada. Can't wait for the US to be the ever living fuck out of you guys in the round of 8.

Canada: never quite the best

So the Canadian homeboy you guys have been pimping fell and choked? Lololololol typical

Wow Canada's hockey jerseys are hideous. Canadians can't get anything right.

I think you may have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom