• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can fit everything I know about hockey in the world's slimmest wallet
...so I'm like most American hockey "fans."

USA! USA! USA!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Been waiting 4 years for this game. Let's go Canada!

Vector_dis_gon_b_gud.gif

Socreges

Banned
My god, Dubbed has gone full retard

Nervous about the game but mostly nervous about watching it next to my bitter, angry boss. Canada has to win, if only to spare me her wrath.

I work at a joint US & Canadian command and yesterday was a blast. They sent out internet links so everyone could watch it on their screen and all us casuals got right into it. Dang empty net shot hitting the post! :/

I hope today's game is every bit as enjoyable as yesterday's, with less referee impact across the board (e.g. the screwy slashing call, then Canada not being awarded a penalty shot when it clearly should have been).

ha you guys watch hockey only if NCAA, NFL, NBA, MBA, MMA, NASCAR isn't on.

In Canada we're all impressed you learned to watch without a glowing puck.

/salt

Go Canada !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man, don't talk shit about laser pucks. That shit was awesome and underappreciated. Like the comedy of pauly shore

ha you guys watch hockey only if NCAA, NFL, NBA, MBA, MMA, NASCAR isn't on.

In Canada we're all impressed you learned to watch without a glowing puck.

/salt

Go Canada !!!!!!!!!!!

And if the NHL isn't on y'all are watching fat dudes push a rock on ice. We have the FREEDOM to watch all sorts of championship sports. Canada still does what the QUEEN SAYS.

Wazzy

Banned
Kesler is going to be one of USA's best players. They'll still lose, though.

That's right, I can rep my love for Kesler while still supporting Canada. <3

pestul

Nobody better bug me at fucking work this afternoon.. it should be hella quiet. Until everyone roars in jubilation that is.

calder

I can't believe I'm at work today. Some really awful vacation planning by me, I took last Friday off but must not have realized when the Olympics were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom