• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
This game...

fred-heartattack-o.gif

Got the game on at work on what is normally our call centre screens. God I love this country. This is how much we love hockey. Also, one of my co workers bet me 10$ Canada would lose.

Levito

Banned
I'm hoping Team USA wins, solely because my entire country(Canada) turns into a haven of douchebags when it comes to Hockey. So many people looking for some sort of validation of superiority because an athlete that just so happens to be from the same country as them won a medal.

Samyy

I'm hoping Team USA wins, solely because my entire country(Canada) turns into a haven of douchebags when it comes to Hockey. So many people looking for some sort of validation of superiority because an athlete that just so happens to be from the same country as them won a medal.

You sound like a fun person to be around

Hilti92

Lol have you not read this thread? US fans get way worse.

bill0527

Well....thats kind of the whole point of the Olympics.

Hey everyone! Look how far above the fray this guy is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom