• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

railGUN

Banned
My wife just started a new job at a pretty big company, and there was a company wide email sent today asking everyone to stop streaming the Olympics because there's no bandwidth left. So Canadian.

Good game so far for Canada.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We set it up on the projecter in class. Dumbass 20 year olds here think they know shit about hockey.

Niiiiice. I'm gonna have to pretend to be listening to a lecture about cancer. Our prof isn't chill enough to pull that shit, sadly.

Acid08

Banned
Good period from both teams. That PP was total trash though, need to take advantage of those. All the US lines had their chances which is good to see.

nullref

My wife just started a new job at a pretty big company, and there was a company wide email sent today asking everyone to stop streaming the Olympics because there's no bandwidth left. So Canadian.

No good Canadian company would ever ask such a thing of their employees.

My wife just started a new job at a pretty big company, and there was a company email sent today asking everyone to stop streaming the Olympics because there's no bandwidth left. So Canadian.

Good game so far for Canada.

The streaming of the women's game yesterday brought my work network to it's knees.

I have changed some QoS settings to accomodate this game today.

calder

Hey, at least you're hearing Kunitz's name. Sure it's not ideal in that you hear his name during a great scoring chance that fades away to nothing when he touches the puck, but still he's making a difference. I pray for him he gets a goal. ;)

Pretty damn good period by both teams, but Canada looked a bit better. Much more familiar and comfortable with this style of game.

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 21m

I'm confused, why is Team USA playing actual hockey instead of putting all five guys at their own blueline and praying for a shootout?

AcridMeat

Banned
That's doctor kim there he sold me a lot of great drugs, great drugs.

Alright look here I don't have much time but these drugs are great.

calder

The streaming of the women's game yesterday brought my work network to it's knees.

I have changed some QoS settings to accomodate this game today.

Lol the first Canada game last week destroyed our connection to the provincial backbone. While troubleshooting we had to request the entire corp block cbc.ca and TSN radio, felt greasy because we could still watch the game but hey tough calls have to be made. ;)

Network was just fine after blocking a few thousand video/radio streams.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a shitty power play. Gonna need to generate better chances. Not going to beat Price with the quality of chances we've had so far.

Canada was definitely the better team this period, but they still didn't get too many quality shots off on Quick, so the D is doing its job so far. Just need to spend more time in Canada's end.

zedge

I'm hoping Team USA wins, solely because my entire country(Canada) turns into a haven of douchebags when it comes to Hockey. So many people looking for some sort of validation of superiority because an athlete that just so happens to be from the same country as them won a medal.
:nofun

Wazzy

Banned
We're streaming the game at work. The store is pretty much dead save for a few customers who are standing around watching the game, heh.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Lol the first Canada game last week destroyed our connection to the provincial backbone. While troubleshooting we had to request the entire corp block cbc.ca and TSN radio, felt greasy because we could still watch the game but hey tough calls have to be made. ;)

Network was just fine after blocking a few thousand video/radio streams.

Yup. My mom was saying she couldn’t get the women's gold medal stream to work yesterday, but didn’t have problems earlier. They ended up with everyone packed into the cafeteria watching the TV there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom