• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, looks like Babcock straight up benched Sharp and even took him off the PP. At least he scored in this fucking tournament. He keeps Kunitz in, but no Sharp.

Fuck you, Babcock.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a shit performance by Sweden in this period. It's the final ffs.
That's what happens when you play the biggest hockey force in the world. Canada's defence has been incredible all tournament, not much getting through.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Kunitz being useful for once drawing the penalty. Good job.

rL2nZZJ.png

pringles

What a shit performance by Sweden in this period. It's the final ffs.
Our best center right now is probably Marcus Kruger. It's not very realistic to expect Sweden to match up well against Canada. We needed Backstrom, and we needed to not do stuff like that 2-0 goal, and we needed to be perfect on the PP.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getzlaf and Perry are so good together. Perry could have 4-5 goals easy but keeps getting stoned.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Yeah, looks like Babcock straight up benched Sharp and even took him off the PP. At least he scored in this fucking tournament. He keeps Kunitz in, but no Sharp.

Fuck you, Babcock.

Sharp had a pretty bad giveaway in the first. As much of an offensive blackhole Kunitz has been this tournament, he has been pretty responsible defensively.

Big-E

Way bettet period. No forecheck from the Swedes comparef to the first where they were out shooting us most of that period. Toews line needs another goal to stop the Crosby slurping that will happen otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom