• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

My eyes are watering, vision blurring and I'm constantly yawning, but all of it is worth it for this game. Go Canada Go

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From twitter :

Ref puts Crosby's helmet in one end of Canadian bench. All three equipment guys handle it and wipe it down before it gets back to Crosby
Princess Crosby over here, if he scores another then it's worth it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
For Sweden? Come on. Kunitz can't buy a goal but they aren't doing anything offensively.
Wow. Look at the tournament as a whole and tell me what the fuck Kunshitz has done. Getzlaf and Perry have been solid and they easily could've had a few goals by now. Kunshitz goes behind and around the net on a partial break cause he doesn't know what to do.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Kunitz is the hero Canada deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero.

Big-E

From twitter :

Princess Crosby over here, if he scores another then it's worth it.

Unbelieveable. Should be putting up Gretzky numbers with the treatment he gets. Toews has had a bettet game and if the cbc or whoever makes this the Crosby shoe barring a miraculous 3rd, going to go raving mad.

Sharp had a pretty bad giveaway in the first. As much of an offensive blackhole Kunitz has been this tournament, he has been pretty responsible defensively.

So did Getzlaf last period. Quite a few players have had numerous giveaways. It is pretty shitty from the perspective of Sharp when you get benched for that but the others are fine. He has scored, he plays strong and has a lot of speed. He should be playing in Kunitz position while he sits on the bench. I don't really hate Kunitz, but the guy is fucking useless. He is holding back Crosby and Bergeron and it would be a stronger line having a sniper on the wing with Crosby.

Whatever.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
FLFnpK2.png

This is perfection.

Dr.Acula

Banned
So did Getzlaf last period. Quite a few players have had numerous giveaways. It is pretty shitty from the perspective of Sharp when you get benched for that but the others are fine. He has scored, he plays strong and has a lot of speed. He should be playing in Kunitz position while he sits on the bench. I don't really hate Kunitz, but the guy is fucking useless. He is holding back Crosby and Bergeron and it would be a stronger line having a sniper on the wing with Crosby.

Whatever.

And PK and St. Louis are languishing too. I really haven't liked Babcock's decisions. But hey, you can't argue with results.

This whole tournament has been on the backs of the D and Price.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Ah well, if there's one team I don't mind losing to, it's Canada. Would have been interesting if we had our full roster, but what are you gonna do.

Oh, shit. Bad giveaway in our own zone by Doughty. Bench him, Babs!

And PK and St. Louis are languishing too. I really haven't liked Babcock's decisions. But hey, you can't argue with results.

This whole tournament has been on the backs of the D and Price.

Yeah, St. Louis has played lights out when he is on the ice and he barely playing too.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
There you fucking go. Good fucking job, Kunitz. Crosby was waiting and he just coasts overs there while Sid is waiting. Open your goddamn eyes, you guys.

kmax

Canada's D is boss. Too bad that Sweden's not as good as they could be, as this could of been a closer encounter.

Madness

Ah well, if there's one team I don't mind losing to, it's Canada. Would have been interesting if we had our full roster, but what are you gonna do.

Nothing to feel bad about. Sweden is a powerhouse itself now. At least you got a chance to beat your fellow Nords, the Finns and end their dreams of Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom