• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Kunitz shows up!!!!!

Toews is actually beast, it's no surprise the Hawks have two cups under him. The Hawks are really lucky to have all these players.

So did Getzlaf last period. Quite a few players have had numerous giveaways. It is pretty shitty from the perspective of Sharp when you get benched for that but the others are fine. He has scored, he plays strong and has a lot of speed. He should be playing in Kunitz position while he sits on the bench. I don't really hate Kunitz, but the guy is fucking useless. He is holding back Crosby and Bergeron and it would be a stronger line having a sniper on the wing with Crosby.

Whatever.

I don't understand why you're so salty. We're winning so what we're doing is obviously working. It's not like Patrick Sharp is going to make or break this team.

To The Sweds

fb0.jpg

They could tie this up, its not over yet guys

Geeze, they're playing the exact same game that they did against team US. The discipline present in Team Canada is unreal, they're just keeping the Swedes penned in their own side, taking no unnecessary chances and there are no lone wolf players. Pure team effort.

pringles

GG Canada. Would have liked to see us with Backstrom, Sedin and Zetterberg, but oh well. Hard to argue with Canada being the best team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom