• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedge

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO.

YOU FOLKS KNOW I HATE STALIN. NEVER MET THE GUY, BUT HIS NAME'S REAL GOOFY, EH. LIKE GOOFY FROM GOOF TROOP.

ANYWAY, WHAT KIND OF PERFORMANCE WAS THAT FROM TEAM CANADA IN THE FIRST PERIOD, EH? THE BIG ICE IS DEFINITELY MAKIN' A DIFFERENCE AN' YOU KNOW THESE FINNS ARE TAKIN' ADVANTAGE OF HAVIN' THE EXPERIENCE, EH. WHAT'S UP WITH THESE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AN' HAVIN' A BIGGER ICE THAN US CANADIANS, EH. THEY COMPENSATIN' FOR BEIN' SISSIES, OR SOMETHIN'? YOU KNOW, I HEARD A RUSSIAN SAY THAT "BIG ICE" MEANS "COMMUNISM", EH. WE CANADIANS AIN'T COMMIES.

LOOK AT THESE FINNS AN' THEIR FUNNY NAME: "NORGE" - WHAT'S THAT MEAN? "VISOR WEARIN' EUROS"? DISGUSTIN'. NOT LIKE US CANADIANS WITH OUR NAME SPELLED IN ENGLISH, NOT FINNESE OR WHATEVER THEY SPEAK IN FINLAND.

AND WHAT'S WITH THE OFFSIDES? I SWEAR THESE REFS ARE CALLIN' IT HARD, EH. YOU GOT SOME LEEWAY IN THE NHL, 'CAUSE WE'RE GOOD CANADIANS LIKE THAT, BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE EUROPEAN REFS, EH. COMMUNISM MUSTA GOTTEN TO 'EM BY NOW, EH.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW FINLAND IN THE BATHROOM STALL - NOW, THESE FINNS LIKE EMBARRASSIN' THEMSELVES, SO THEY DIDN'T PUT A DOOR ON THEIR STALL - ANYWAY, I WAS WATCHIN' 'EM CRAM IN THE "BIG" STALL - YOU KNOW, WITH THE SYMBOL WITH THE LITTLE GUY SITTIN' ON A LETTER C - AN' STARTED HOTDOGGIN' PUCKS IN THERE. BOY I WAS REAL STEAMED. TEAM CANADA BURST IN, STUFFED THEMSELVES INSIDE A REGULAR STALL, ATTACHED A DOOR ON IT, AN' JUST LEFT IT OPEN. WHAT DID THEY DO IN THERE? NOTHIN'. JUST SAT AN' SANG THE NATIONAL ANTHEM, EH. THEY ALL REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR, GOD LOVE 'EM.
:bow

kingslunk

Much better.
Babcock probably had a hissy fit during the first intermission.

"Were better than them, keep skatin boys keep skatin get shots on goal stretch em out play north south not east west keep skatin boys keep skating get out there and get some goals"

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
It should work, I have the stream on at work right now...
Unless your PC needs a plugin upgrade...

Nope. I click on the link and I get to the player but it just shows up as a black screen. No play button or anything asking me for a plug in. :(

explodet

I'll admit I'm not used to watching something streaming on a computer that doesn't have a million inane comments pouring out of a box on the right side of the browser.

Nope. I click on the link and I get to the player but it just shows up as a black screen. No play button or anything asking me for a plug in. :(

This happens to me with flash videos sometimes, only thing that I can get to fix it is to either right click and go to inspect and then scroll a tiny bit in chrome or resize the window a few times. It's fucking weird.

calder

I think this game is or has murdered our corporate network. Our provincial gov't network is dying all over lol, anything that hits the internet is timing out no matter where it sits.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wooooo doctor's office has a TV.

The GOP told me you could cure racism now

Cake Boss

Banned
I havent watched the olympics at all till now, how the fuck do people deal with these commercials and nation pride bullshit, its getting worse than the americans.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I havent watched the olympics at all till now, how the fuck do people deal with these commercials and nation pride bullshit, its getting worse than the americans.
This is our time

6pSGIXy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom