• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
Xu3W1rD.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's hard to tell were Don Cherry ends and Don Quick begins. The lines are blurring.

4 of their 5 goals so far are from D men. Bit of a cause for concern.
Norway and Austria are collapsing pretty hard and leaving the D open, so I think it's ok. Not even Crosby can stick handle through all those bodies. Also taking away the cross crease pass too

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Norway and Austria are collapsing pretty hard and leaving the D open, so I think it's ok. Not even Crosby can stick handle through all those bodies. Also taking away the cross crease pass too
While that's true, only Tavares line and Getlzaf's lines seem to have developed some good chemistry. Crosby's line is garbage, although better so far with MSL.

All this harping on Kunitz is going to result in him taking a feed from Crosby and scoring in OT against Russia in the gold medal game.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
While that's true, only Tavares line and Getlzaf's lines seem to have developed some good chemistry. Crosby's line is garbage, although better so far with MSL.

All this harping on Kunitz is going to result in him taking a feed from Crosby and scoring in OT against Russia in the gold medal game.
Lol just like Cleary will score the Stanley Cup winning goal. Dude just isn't keeping up out there and he is dragging that line down. I do hope for Crosby's sake he gets going though.
Edit: lol Kunitz and the concussion on that cage head but.

Come on #64 if Jeff Carter is just standing there on the crease you give him a few hard shoves in the rear, kidneys, and neck. You don't just stand there and watch the pansy ass score.

dem

Who thought these jerseys were a good idea?
How hard is it to make a team canada jersey?

Red.. white.. put a leaf on it.. youre done!.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That Austrian D just watching Carter score. :lol

Also, I'm late on this since I only saw the game just before the Canada game started, but wooo Hank shutout!

Ha, Carter again.

Parch

Yeah, not a fan of those Canada jerseys. They can have a 3rd jersey for practices if they want to sell more merch, but game jerseys for olympics and world championships should be a traditional design.

They can get all trendy fashion for stuff like World Cups.

Silkworm

So who will have more goals toady, Finland or Canada (currently both tied at 4)? Poor Norway doesn't seem up to the task today but I haven't been watching Austria very much so far so maybe they won't fare any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom