• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Austria's defense retreated faster than Getzlaf's hairline.

image.php

:lol

calder

Healy is the fucking worst.

Looks like Norway and Austria are both wilting faster today, presumably because of the tough games they played yesterday. Canadian players are constantly 2-3 strides behind an Austrian back checker and *easily* beat them to the puck.

LevelNth

Banned
Says the Leafs fan whos probably still bitching about the Alfie Darcy Tucker hit, oh wait you just started watching hockey last week. Ok let me tell you about it, once upon a time there was......
Lol, you always try to reference some type of elitism; posting at GAF, the NHL thread, watching hockey, etc. I'm just ribbing you, you have nothing to prove.

calder

Fuck off CBC, don't spend 5 minutes telling me figure skating is live on TSN if you're going to split my fucking screen anyway.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Switzerland now second in medal rankings AWWWWW YISSSSSS

I do wonder why Berra and not Hiller started today though. Does anyone know?

calder

Even Patrick Chan would probably complain about this.

He's smiling a lot for a dude that fell pretty good during his routine.

Come on CBC unfuck my screen here. It's like an awful videoconference with some shitty MCU split screen selected... so basically it's like any other day at work for me.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He's smiling a lot for a dude that fell pretty good during his routine.

Come on CBC unfuck my screen here. It's like an awful videoconference with some shitty MCU split screen selected... so basically it's like any other day at work for me.
Was thinking about the hockey game.

That Austrian got mugged by Subban...!

On the one hand you're happy for Chan; a silver is pretty great.

But on the other hand he had a chance after the Japanese guy messed up and Chan couldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom