• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015/2016 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrS

Banned
Even though his season was poor towards the end, Bale isn't even close. Don't compare Neymar to him
R10Neymarfan

Bale is a better player than Neymar. It is known. After tonight he'll have more Champions League winners medals than him too. Neymar is a shady cunt and should be in jail.

T-Rex.

Banned
If they can keep the score like this going into HT they should be ok. No way Simeone puts up with this display, but if they concede another it's gg.

SkylineRKR

Ronaldo is a bit injured, it seems he's playing at a lower pace. He's there to boost morale probably, but I wonder if hes going to play till the end.

Ikon

Been a long while since I had the opportunity to watch some football.

I'm cheering for Real because I needed a side to cheer for and... Well, fuck if I know why I ended up there. I still hope the game picks up a but in terms of intensity though!

xintin

Griezmann has no intention of linking up or playing off of Torres. Can see the frustration starting to build for Fernando.

Am I the only one that loves to play wheeeres Marcello? Sometimes im finding him just randomly roaming far up the field not givin shit about defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom