• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015/2016 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrS

Banned
Excited for Zizou. It's truly a great feat to win the CL as a player and manager. Will never forget seeing the jaw dropping goal vs Leverkusen at the crib as it happened. What a beautiful football moment. I wish him every success. Halfway there!

Nowadays a CL final without Barça is a boring final.
Please stop chatting rubbish.

Kolx

Atleti better be happy that Cristiano is not in his from while Benzema has been awful as he has been most of this season. Bale is the only one actually trying to do something. If the three were in their form the counter attacks would have been deadly.

faridmon

Looks like the moment of being in the CL final got to Atletico. They aren't playing themselves but are chasing shadows.

I wonder what pep talk Simone is gonna he have in order to restore their confidence.

Dark Rider

the immovable object of atletico madrid just met the unstoppable force of real madrid
something had to give and thankfully thus far it is in favor of real madrid

real madrid is ON POINT no team could stop them on this first half

faridmon

Atleti better be happy that Cristiano is not in his from while Benzema has been awful as he has been most of this season. Bale is the only one actually trying to do something. If the three were in their form the counter attacks would have been deadly.

Haha wat

The same could be said about Atletico. Real better be happy that none of the Atletico players are having good day because they would have fucked Real up by now.

Kolx

Haha wat

The same could be said about Atletico. Real better be happy that none of the Atletico players are having good day because they would have fucked Real up by now.

I never said the opposite was wrong tho. I said this because Atleti was attacking and leaving huge space behind. Real Madrid wasn't doing that since they are in the lead. You'd believe Real would have a bit easier time doing counter attacks.

Penalty before offside *shrugs*

Huh?

OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 12m
0 - Fernando Torres has not completed a single pass in the first half of the #UCLfinal. Ghost.

That can't be right, can it?

Sane_Man

17+ goals in the champions league and decent performance at the euros, and not sure who would have a better case.

Suarez beats him in every category in La Liga and Barca won the double. Ronnie only stands a chance if Portugal win the euros and that ain't gonna happen.

Kolx

OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 12m
0 - Fernando Torres has not completed a single pass in the first half of the #UCLfinal. Ghost.

That can't be right, can it?

I can't remember him passing in the first half but I could be wrong tho. He was shit regardless and he better play better before they lose everything.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Suarez beats him in every category in La Liga and Barca won the double. Ronnie only stands a chance if Portugal win the euros and that ain't gonna happen.

champions league > the double, and ronnie has double the goals suarez scored in cl. plus the werecunt is not going to be getting many sympathy votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom