• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Emmy Award Nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

No Justified, no The Americans. Boo.

I loved Better Call Saul, but I really thing Mad Men and Hamm should get it this year. Who knows though, maybe they'll go full Wire and never win a thing.

Lack of any excellent dramas nominated this year (where is Justified???). Really hope Saul doesn't win.

Hoping Unbreakable wins for comedy. I'd also be happy if it went to Silicon Valley.

styl3s

Liev Schrieber over Olyphant infuriates me.

Lack of any excellent dramas nominated this year (where is Justified???). Really hope Saul doesn't win.

Hoping Unbreakable wins for comedy. I'd also be happy if it went to Silicon Valley.
It will be criminal if Walton doesn't get a nom. Still cannot believe they snubbed him on the final season of The Shield.

I thought Saul ended strong but I don't think it deserves to be there.

same. People nominating Saul because they loved Breaking Bad.

Sunny is my favourite show of all time and deserves it more than any other comedy every year. You'd think after so long I'd be used to it being ignored but it still stings :(
Glenn Howerton was a BEAST this season too.

yup, Sunny and Howerton were AMAZING this past season.

JCX

My pics for the majors

Best Drama: Mad Men
Best Actor, Drama: Jon Hamm
Best Actress, Drama: Taraji Henson
Best Actor, Comedy: Will Forte
Best Actress, Comedy: Amy Poehler
Best Comedy: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Best Variety: Colbert Report

eznark

Banned
Vu3iDJs.gif

Ghost23

Emilia Clarke nominated for supporting actress. Lolol

Game of Thrones season 5 was the worst season writing and directing wise. I don't think it should be up for best drama. Then again neither should House of Cards, which is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom