• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is either setting up for a Lebron dagger in like 30 seconds or a whole lot of articles about how they had the game and lost it

This game is freaking unwatchable. Even the Lakers/Pistons garbage from a decade ago was more fun to watch.

04 Pistons were a thing of beauty.
They eviscerated the Lakers in Games 3 and 5 like the Spurs did the Heat last year in Games 3 through 5.

That team is criminally underrated, especially after they got Sheed.
Billups was 27, Rip 26, Tayshaun 24, Sheed and Ben Wallace were both 29 yrs old.
Plus they had Mehmet Okur, Corliss Williamson, Lindsey Hunter and Mike James.

Darko was lol but that team played some of the best defense i've seen.

Even if 40 year old Karl Malone was healthy, Pistons still win that series convincingly.

Godslay

Banned
04 Pistons were a thing of beauty.
They eviscerated the Lakers in Games 3 and 5 like the Spurs did the Heat last year in Games 3 through 5.

That team is criminally underrated, especially after they got Sheed.
Billups was 27, Rip 26, Tayshaun 24, Sheed and Ben Wallace were both 29 yrs old.
Plus they had Mehmet Okur, Corliss Williamson, Lindsey Hunter and Mike James.

Darko was lol but that team played some of the best defense i've seen.

Even if 40 year old Karl Malone was healthy, Pistons still win that series convincingly.

That was probably my favorite series of all time. That team was such a treat to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom