• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy gotta give Cleveland credit, they are playing really hard tonight. They'll have a chance if they keep this a 90's kind of slogfest.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I guess the Warriors really want to win this series on their homw floor. This performance is an all time stinker.

gcubed

Media aint doing shit to Curry. He has been a disgrace.

They will spin this hard.

Warriors are believe it or not, very lucky. Kyrie got injured and they won a game that so easily could have been a loss.

I agree with Curry point but your last point is the stupidest shit I ever heard

mreddie

mikewoodsonface.gif

My point is you'd be jumping to conclusions in order to call people out for...jumping to conclusions? It's game 2. Warriors could still win in 5. Hell Cleveland could still win in 5. Way too soon to be rubbing people's 'faces in anything. I picked GState in 5 (though I said 4 wouldn't shock me) but the Warriors are laying an egg right now. Would it shock me if they turned around and won each game from hear on out? Not at all.
I specifically referenced predictions about this game.

PRBoricua

Pretty sure this one is over boys. For Cleveland to come into Golden State and steal one without two starters is huge.

Cleveland could easily be 2-0 going back to Ohio.

M.D

If Shumpert made that game winnint shot last game the cavs would up 2, Kyrie wouldn't get hurt and cavs would had a chance to finish the series 4-0 in Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom