• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Good win for the Cavs. I was drunk and passed out right up to overtime. Was GS just missing everything again or something? That's certainly how it looked in OT. That and turnovers. PEACE.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lebron was incredible. Absolutely incredible.

JR Smith better give Lebron a car or something because he just saved him.

_woLf

i

Ric Flair

Banned
Gotta give it to Bron, he choked in the final seconds but fuck if he didn't earn them that win, even with the unbelievable ref bullshit

Delly is a good messiah figure to JR Smith's Satan.

There were some calls that should of went our way tonight that nearly cost us, but we got the W in the end.

My heart was beating hard for the last 20 minutes.

Redd

Congratulations Cleveland you deserved this win. Amazing series so far. Cleveland showing everyone they belong in the Finals no matter how weak the East teams are. They played their hearts out for this win. Delly the MVP.

Amazing game by lebron and the cavs, I thought it would be a sweep. I just can't see them pulling this off, they just don't have the manpower.

Zukkoyaki

Kerr legit should have benched Curry on the final Warriors' offensive possession. He was garbage all game and it would have royally screwed the Cavs' defensive plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom