• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT that was intense. Capped off with the spike at the end.

Guys, fuckball is entertaining, no matter how you cut it.

And lol at the sweat wipe by J R.

SCChappy

Banned
gsw has played pretty bad both games

what makes everyone so sure that they'll suddenly turn it on in cleveland?

i mean, yeah they surely cant play this bad again but i dont know

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Warriors played so bad man. So many make-able shots... jesus.

But this is the problem with jump shooting teams; when they go cold... that's that.

This crow taste like shit btw.

Curry hitting 12 points. Under 25% from 3pt line as a team, and they lose by 2 in OT. Cavs are done

Cavs shot 32% and they still won, Dubs are don.

See how easy that is? Let's not go there, every game is different. We have no guarantee that Curry will improve his game moving on.

Apath

Holy shit, the refs did their best to give the Warriors the game. Fuck the Cavs but man did they deserve that win.

Red Comet

MRZjXhQ.jpg

fuck though

curry played like absolute shit yet they still almost won

I dont think this is a fair assessment. From what I am seeing, it's that golden state cannot function against a solid defense. The cavs are a huge reason why their shot percentage is way down.

And golden state just committed the cardinal sin: making your opponent think they can beat you.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Warriors played badly twice. They have yet to look good offensively. I'd be worried.
Why? Playing the numbers they are due for goos games. It's not CLE defense causing them to miss so many open shots.

Warriors played like garbage. So sloppy. Curry was ice cold, likely his worst game of the season.

Sticking with original prediction of Warriors in 6.

Really gonna put Kerr and Co. to the test to see how they come out in game 3. They are absolutely a much better team than the Cavs but they keep playing to a shit level this series will be out of their hands before they know it. They've stepped up in the last two series when facing adversity let's see if they can do it again.

Dubs showed no ability to adjust this game, just keep trying the same thing over and and over when it hasn't been working all game. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom