• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Cleveland is playing really good basketball on both ends of the floor...this isn't shitball or fuckball or whatever you guys call it.
Maybe by GS, but not by CLE.

random25

It's still not over but holy crap I never thought the Warriors are going to struggle offensively. Of all teams lol.

It's only one game, but man if this game ends the way it is right now Golden State is in a lot of trouble.

People say the same thing about Kyrie, but look at the Cavs now. They are putting in so much more effort, are so much more resilient, and seem to have what they need going for them, that even Delly's absence, while painful, would not totally immobilize this current Cavs team. Warriors are shit this series, that's all there is to it. And Cavs have been getting better every game. I was rooting for the Warriors but this is pathetic.

Yeah but when you're as thin as the Cavs are right now, losing ANYBODY would be devastating, especially the guy who's locking Curry down on defense.

This series is showing me even more that the Bulls overreacted by firing Thibs. We gave up in game 6 but every other game went down to the final seconds. The Bulls could have beaten this Warriors team.

Speights must have been like not bad steph
etcgN.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
How the fuck was Curry MVP? This is pathetic. Totally mentally dominated. The only time he gets a basket is when Delly sits.

Ashhong

Someone please post a gif of that half dunk. I swear it looked like he started moving in slow motion once he was in the air.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but when you're as thin as the Cavs are right now, losing ANYBODY would be devastating, especially the guy who's locking Curry down on defense.

I agree that he's been holding Curry to a standstill, but it doesn't seem as if Curry has it in him to even do much better sans Delly.

If LeBron gets Finals MVP, I want him to hand that damn thing to Delly

And then Delly cracks him in the back with it from behind

Bread

Banned
Not gonna call then frauds because their shots could start falling at any moment, but man the Warriors are just getting bullied.

It's still not over but holy crap I never thought the Warriors are going to struggle offensively. Of all teams lol.

It's only one game, but man if this game ends the way it is right now Golden State is in a lot of trouble.

It's not just one game though.. every game they're playing worse...

badb0y

I'm wondering if my time is better spent playing Witcher 3. I am a GS fan and they prolly going to get blown out this game :( .

neptunes

This series is showing me even more that the Bulls overreacted by firing Thibs. We gave up in game 6 but every other game went down to the final seconds. The Bulls could have beaten this Warriors team.

Yup, the bulls Defensive would have given GS a run for their money.

But Chicago's offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom