• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

suberzat

Can someone shop Klay's face onto Vegeta and Steph's on Goku with Delly as Buu?

vegeta-and-goku-vs-buu-2-o.gif

This would be goat gif of the finals if it happens

So the warriors arent playing bad because of a mental funk, theyre playing bad because theyre being shut down. Impressive considering the cavs are down two starters.

A lead is never too big for GS to get hot and go off. We will see how it goes but jacking up 3's early is a horrible idea and should be burned from the playbook.

Superman0

So the warriors arent playing bad because of a mental fuk, theyre playing bad because theyre being shut down. Impressive considering the cavs are down two starters.

Pretty much this. People talking about pretty basketball lol. You know what happen when you have pretty basketball, someone isn't playing defense.

Kwhit10

The finals are so much more physical than regular season, probably throwing dubs of their game and messing with their timing.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Lol... Curry can't get up to put that down before time expires. Dude is extremely limited physically. He's a fantastically skilled player but I think he benefits greatly from playing on such a deep team.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's really good. I just don't think he's "carry a bad team" good.

trixx

This series is showing me even more that the Bulls overreacted by firing Thibs. We gave up in game 6 but every other game went down to the final seconds. The Bulls could have beaten this Warriors team.

I honestly thought Bulls would beat Cleveland. I think this was one of their best chances for them.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Why is Curry building a house in Cleveland of all places.. There are much better places to build a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom