• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Welp this season was much more fun than the last 4. Get Kyrie some milk and they should have a shot again next year.

Tom Penny

GS playing one of very few A game quarters. This is what they are capable of. They literally got good shots on pretty much every possession. I think People underestimate the type of respect D's have to give Curry and the attention he draws every single play.

They need to give Dellavedova the ball and make Curry work at both ends of the floor. Even if he missies he needs to get involved on the offensive side. I'd actually make Curry beat me, while shutting down the rest of the team.

Joei

Welp this season was much more fun than the last 4. Get Kyrie some milk and they should have a shot again next year.

Yeah, it's a shame it came to this. If Love and Irving were playing they'd have ran GS out the building. Oh well. And people talk shit about JR and Iman, but I loved getting them, they're fantastic off the bench. I think all this playing time exposed them.

kaiju

Prepare the Champagne

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

did you ever listen to these end of quarter interviews? the coach never actually answers the question, just throws out some junk coach speak

doris: steve u had 11 assists on first 11 baskets, what kind of pressure does that put on the D?
steve: welp we have to keep moving the ball. they are so good on defense. need to keep passing
doris: ok

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
They need to give Dellavedova the ball and make Curry work at both ends of the floor. Even if he missies he needs to get involved on the offensive side. I'd actually make Curry beat me, while shutting down the rest of the team.

I feel like a lot of you guys vastly overestimate what Deli is capable of giving them on the offensive end. He is not a good ball handler. He's a poor passer. He's a poor shooter. Oh and he's the least athletic person on the court at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom