• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a shame it came to this. If Love and Irving were playing they'd have ran GS out the building. Oh well. And people talk shit about JR and Iman, but I loved getting them, they're fantastic off the bench. I think all this playing time exposed them.

I don't wanna say Cleveland wins the series easily with those two, but they definitely win it period

Fury451

Banned
I feel like a lot of you guys vastly overestimate what Deli is capable of giving them on the offensive end. He is not a good ball handler. He's a poor passer. He's a poor shooter. Oh and he's the least athletic person on the court at all times.

Agrred. He's got a lot of energy, but needs a lot of refinement still.

yeah game is not over yet haha, just the second quarter

why doesnt lebron shoot 3's , then once they double you , you pass it to a open man

cmon coach, not that hard

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
The call from Silver came in to keep this close. Jesus, Mozgov traveled 3 times on that play before Lebron's shot clock bail out three.

I think one was a double dribble but really what was that?

Although it's clear the refs aren't trying to fuck it up, if they wanted to do that they'd send Lebron to the line every time someone touches him on a drive. I'm not saying he's being fouled, I'm saying they could VERY easily have sent him to the line three times already if they had an agenda.

I feel like a lot of you guys vastly overestimate what Deli is capable of giving them on the offensive end. He is not a good ball handler. He's a poor passer. He's a poor shooter. Oh and he's the least athletic person on the court at all times.

Yeah, but I watched the Bulls lose because Noah wasn't active enough offensively. If he doesn't try on that end it leaves Curry with too much energy. And Dells capable of some good play in spurts, I'd at least see what he can do this game. Granted they overfed him last game.

"tinashe" Thanks!

I've been well. School, work, trying to find a job in my field, and enjoying life as best I can. How about yourself?

Also been well - getting through grad school, actually dating again, trying to get government/planning internships, enjoying life between travel and all these shows I keep going to

(Though if it wasn't for Ohio State that last thing would be no thanks to any sports teams, lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom