• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron ignoring the high five from that dude, but giving a pound to the kid = A+

He fucking dropped 44 and they still lost though, I'm not sure how to take that

DopeToast

Banned
Bummed that shot didn't go in at the end of regulation. Lebron had a great one, but not enough in OT.

Kyrie being hurt is gonna kill us. Wish we had a healthy K. Love and Kyrie this series.

Also the Warriors have a really good d.

It's quite possible that the Warriors are fine with letting LeBron drop 45 every game if nobody else can do shit. Even here they win with Kyrie having an awesome game and Thompson dominating the boards.

That's kind of how being a leader goes, yea.

Sure, the other players only average about 34 points not counting Kyrie. Guard Kyrie and let Lebron score 40 points by getting it in the post and carrying the D and GSW will in every game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's true. Losing a close first game in a seven game series on the road against the number one offense in the league can only happen to Cleveland.

Hahaha.

Hilarious how the series is over all of the sudden. The Miami Heat lost to the Spurs in 2013 at home and won the series.

You're out of your mind if you think this series is over.

kaiju

Props to the Cavs, they had the lead pretty much the whole game.

I knew the Warriors would win in OT, but damn the Cavs were strong defensively tonight.

Looks like Kyrie is done?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Awful start for Warriors, Curry not looking himself all game, Kyrie being injured at the end, Lebron putting up 44 and still losing...

This doesn't look so good. I hope the remaining games are as competitive and exciting.

DEATH™

Dude I feel bad fo lebron. He petty much carried the team on his back and got gassed.

If Kyrie is done, no amount of Lebron would stop Dubs...

series had potential to be good. like end of 1st half and 2nd half.

but then you get shit like the ot we just witnessed.

damnit i wanted to see kyrie play.

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
Lol I mentioned Lebron needed an Iverson 2001 finals game 1 performance to win this.

It was close, but Iverson actually played in his OT.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I am no LeBron fan, but with the exception of those stupid threes, he was flat out unstoppable. Kyrie played well before he got hurt and Mozgof played well. Yet...

Impressed with LeBron though. Dude can beast to the rim all day long. Stay away from three.

Spinluck

Lol yup, everything is always LeBron's fault.

Wtf? I'm not putting the game on him. He's the reason it was even a game (and broken Kyrie)

That shitty shot was on him though, he's good enough to create a better shot selection. He played a good game...

Kacho

Gold Member
With game 1 in the bag I feel like GS will show up looking more like themselves in the coming games.

Great night for Bron. Hopefully the rest of the team shows up next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom