• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I love seeing Lebron fail.

Cavs:
njeqVGi.gif

TraBuch

Banned
Kyrie's injury is Lebron's fault. All he needed to do was let Kyrie take the final shot and the game would've been over. No OT, no injury.

Cavs just need to adjust their strategy a little. Instead of Lebron playing himself to death, he just needs to play himself to death a bit more harder.

LQX

Kyrie looks really hurt. Game might have been over if they had taken those shots sooner in the 4th. Now Lebron is calling for the ball and just throwing up everything and missing. Never fucking learn from past losses.

The score really doesn't indicate how fucking close this game was

Oracle is stoke now, but Shumpert nearly gave a few hundred old people heart attacks and ruined a lot of children's childhoods with that fucking near miss. That was heartstopping

Champagne

Banned
Curry should be thanking his team for making him look good.
does't fit the "Curry is the goat shooter" narrative, won't fly anywhere

fully expect to turn on espn tomorrow to hear some talking head mention that curry "put the team on his back" cause he got fouled twice on some jumpshots at the start of OT

LOL

J2 Cool

Also, Lebron didn't take action early in overtime. Not blaming him for anything, but that's their big advantage. Strategically he just wasnt aggressive come overtime. Sense of the moment.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I didn't say he wasn't exhausted. I said he disappeared. He hasn't done anything in OT. I never said he had a bad game.

Chill out.

chill out? lol

He's clearly gassed. I guess you haven't watched him go ISO all night?

Anyway, Kyrie is hurt. No way in hell the Warriors are losing this series.

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
This is pitiful, cavs.

Lebron really should have finished them off in regulation if he wasn't going to show up for OT

Spinluck

Kyrie's injury is Lebron's fault. All he needed to do was let Kyrie take the final shot and the game would've been over. No OT, no injury.

Pretty much.

He wasted that possession on a shit shot, killed Kyrie and his tired ass team.

He doesn't even look like he can drive to the basket right now.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Curry should be thanking his team for making him look good.

Taking care of the ball and not turning it over has always been his weakness. He's been better overall this season, but he will have the occasional game where he gets really careless.

kasane

i wanna see lebron lose and leave cleaveland again

go to some obscure team and seclude himself from all media and just play bball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom