• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Lebron's gentleman sweep streak of the Bulls is over
2C4PFSC.png

It's a shame Rose had been injured for so long during Lebron's Heat run. If he was healthy they would have been lucky to even win one title.

Pimpwerx

Rose was excellent today. Wow. What a game.

Why was Lebron playing so shitty though?
No spacing with Love out, and he's allergic to the post, from what I can tell. He was handling a of of the playmaking though, so it's hard to fault him. He's just not as efficient as he was in Miami. PEACE.

PBY

Banned
It's a shame Rose had been injured for so long during Lebron's Heat run. If he was healthy they would have been lucky to even win one title.
Lol no. That first year they had healthy rose and Korver and Asik and the Heat were rolling w Bibby and fucking ilgauskus and still won. Plz bruh.

That shouldn't even have been a real victory for the Bulls. We lucked that shit out.

It's pathetic that three players scored in the fourth. Three. And one of them only scored from the free throw line.

Noah better not start another game this season.

Nah, Bulls didn't luck it out, even as a Cavs fan I agree there could have been fouls on that 3 and that should have been a goal tend (amongst others)

Cavs just played an awful 4th and Bulls played good D. Oh, and Thibs keeping Noah out was huge. Wonder if Noah will actually get less time now

Cavs ain't coming back from this one. This is one of those loses that hurt even after you retire.

See LeBron's 2009 ECF buzzer beater shot against Orlando. So yeah, a shot like this just gears you up for the next one.

That shouldn't even have been a real victory for the Bulls. We lucked that shit out.

It's pathetic that three players scored in the fourth. Three. And one of them only scored from the free throw line.

Noah better not start another game this season.

Wait, BULLS lucked the shit out???

Is this the Twilight Zone??

Awful calls and no-calls concerning Jimmy Butler, Cavaliers were lucky they had a chance.

Cavs ain't coming back from this one. This is one of those loses that hurt even after you retire.
Calm down.
Nah, Bulls didn't luck it out, even as a Cavs fan I agree there could have been fouls on that 3 and that should have been a goal tend (amongst others)

Cavs just played an awful 4th and Bulls played good D. Oh, and Thibs keeping Noah out was huge. Wonder if Noah will actually get less time now
They missed some calls, but I'm not gonna blame that. Offense can't go iso crazy like that again, especially if we're not getting any calls.
Wait, BULLS lucked the shit out???

Is this the Twilight Zone??

Awful calls and no-calls concerning Jimmy Butler, Cavaliers were lucky they had a chance.
Rose started to iso us out of the game. When Cavs took the lead with 40 left, I resigned to being down 1-2.

Unfortunately, I was only able to passively watch that last quarter because of supporting a database change for work and needing to do some scripting on the fly. I didn't see how anything unfolded, really. Oh well, such is life, and there's more games to play.

I was surprised Taj hit those two free throws to go up by three. Without those it might have been an L for the Bulls. He played awesome. More him and less Noah please. More Niko as well.

Rockets are again playing like complete shit. This is pathetic. Horrible field goal percentage, missing point blank shots, letting them get second chance points, and letting the clippers run down the paint and get easy buckets. Also fouling three point shooters. They deserve to lose this game playing like this.

LOL Terrance Jones missed two point blank shots in the lane. Ughhh

Rockets are again playing like complete shit. This is pathetic. Horrible field goal percentage, missing point blank shots, letting them get second chance points, and letting the clippers run down the paint and get easy buckets. Also fouling three point shooters. They deserve to lose this game playing like this.

LOL Terrance Jones missed four point blank shots in the lane. Ughhh

Ugh, I know. This is shit is annoying.

Top Bottom