• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I dont understand how you can be in the league as long as Noah and have no offensive game what so ever. This guy is throwing up the ugliest shots at the rim.

Tom Penny

I like the Bulls offense. One pass dribble around the top of the key behind the 3 point line for as long as possible then take a bad shot.

ViciousDS

Banned
I dont understand how you can be in the league as long as Noah and have no offensive game what so ever. This guy is throwing up the ugliest shots at the rim.

The only person who could legit make the game exciting with no offensive prowess.....was Dennis rodman, and Noah needs to realize he can't guard all 5 positions like rodman can so he needs to be able to make easy ass layups.

D0Yu1rR.gif

All the Bulls can get are jumpers, and they probably don't feel like driving and getting hammered with no fouls called time and time again, it's hard to beat a playoff team and the refs.

SamuraiX-

That's like only the second time this game Cavs have tried the LeBron/Mozgov pick'n'roll. They need to abuse the fuck out of that in these last 6 minutes.

J2 Cool

Need to go Niko/taj rest of the way. Not seeing good stuff from Noah and he's defunct offensively. Butler is way too cold also. Can't have Butler shooting like that with Pau down. I trust Snell to put it up more right now

Top Bottom