• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

No, but still Malone doesn't play like Lebron at all.

Nope, but all the comments I hear about his physical form had me thinking.... you all that stuff we heard in Malone's heyday so I looked at the stats and thought it was cool. Only in Cav-land is comparing LeBron to one of the all time greats and 50 greatest NBA players is a diss. Not to mention they play the same position.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm hoping the best for Steph, love watching him play, but that fall was vicious. We'll see if he's back at all this playoffs.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Nope, but all the comments I hear about his physical form had me thinking.... you all that stuff we heard in Malone's heyday so I looked at the stats and thought it was cool. Only in Cav-land is comparing LeBron to one of the all time greats and 50 greatest NBA players is a diss. Not to mention they play the same position.
Nothing but respect for the Mailman's game.

MIMIC

Banned
Fuck, what happened? TV is out here

curry.gif

curry2.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Doesn't look like anything bad happened regarding his arms/wrists on that fall, the only real concern is his head, which is very legitimate. a ton of that impact was absorbed by the back of his head.

Top Bottom