• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I know I'd be the worst coach in history, but I really would concede and rest Curry. Houston is hitting everything and Curry just threw up an airball....
You don't have to concede. The rest of the team is absurdly good. I can't believe he's in this game, though. Even if the doctors cleared him I wouldn't play him for the rest of the game.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Rockets getting all the calls... Even the flagrant 1 helped

Dude what? If they were getting all the calls, they would have called a foul on the guy Howard hit in the face and thus Howard wouldn't have hit him. There's been several other clear hacks that weren't called either. NBA officiating, it sucks both ways, most of the time.

Also, not sure curry should be in the game. They can win this without him.

Android 30, Dr. Gero's greatest achievement.

I don't know about that....

ntnL2Cc.jpg

random25

Kerr needs to sit Curry right now. He may look fine right now but his game tonight definitely is shaken up with the fall. That's why you have a deep bench to utilize in this kind of situation.

GS still has the homecourt advantage if they lose this one anyway.

I really want to see GS close this one in Houston but ugh, it feels like it will come down to the final seconds in the 4th. Curry probably with a buzzer beater.. That's just wishful thinking too.

DEAD AT THAT FREE THROW

Fjordson

So Horford's going to get suspended???

Or has he been already???

Would be a shame, not that they have a chance.

He's a good dude.
Nah, if you hit a certain number of flagrant points in a postseason you lose a game. I think Howard got two or three in the Clippers series.

A flagrant 2 would have made him hit the limit for a suspension. Without it, he's one below it.

Top Bottom