• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

zychi

Banned
Davis, man. When he'll be a free agent again? :p

That man gives me the Tim Duncan vibes.

He's super nice too. I met him two weeks ago in the suburbs of Chicago. He was with some women (i think his mom and sisters) at a nail salon when i was buying my mom a gift card. Super nice guy. Didn't bother him, just said what's up, and love watching him play.

He's super nice too. I met him two weeks ago in the suburbs of Chicago. He was with some women (i think his mom and sisters) at a nail salon when i was buying my mom a gift card. Super nice guy. Didn't bother him, just said what's up, and love watching him play.
They had a few Chicago Tribune articles where they emphasized how hard he works and how serious he takes the game.

So much that they were surprised to get out of his teammates that he does in fact like to have fun and clown around.

He has the work ethic of D-Rose and obviously a more gifted body.

zychi

Banned
They had a few Chicago Tribune articles where they emphasized how hard he works and how serious he takes the game.

So much that they were surprised to get out of his teammates that he does in fact like to have fun and clown around.

He has the work ethic of D-Rose and obviously a more gifted body.

I REALLY want him to come back home and play for the Bulls. I've been following him since high school. Same with Derrick, DWade and Jahill Okafor. Just sooo much talent in the Chicago area for basketball, but no one plays college here.

random25

Imagine a Tim Duncan in a better version of Kevin Garnett's body.

He has like partial Tim's smooth offense with partial KG's elite interior defense. I just love to see another elite big man in the league to succeed after those two.

Good to hear about that Kid. Hope he maintains that. Really rooting for his success (plus I want him on my team too lol).

I REALLY want him to come back home and play for the Bulls. I've been following him since high school. Same with Derrick, DWade and Jahill Okafor. Just sooo much talent in the Chicago area for basketball, but no one plays college here.

If the Bulls had Davis instead of Noah, they'd make it to the Finals.

They still could and I love Noah for what he brings to the table but since Gasol, his just isn't affecting games like he used to.

zychi

Banned

They still could and I love Noah for what he brings to the table but since Gasol, his just isn't affecting games like he used to.
Jo has a bone on bone injury hes playing through.

AD doesnt fit with this Bulls team. If he eve came to chi theyd rebuild around him.

random25

I'd rather replace Gasol than Noah. Just imagine the defensive juggernaut the Bulls will be on the inside with Davis and Noah patrolling the paint. Plus, Davis can bring the offense that Pau brings.

Jo has a bone on bone injury hes playing through.

AD doesnt fit with this Bulls team. If he eve came to chi theyd rebuild around him.
Eh, Noah's playing hard and rebounding but he's not making the defensive plays(he's still better than most) and he's being too one dimensional.

He doesn't have good touch at the rim but he used to be good for 10 or so points.

Now all he is doing is trying to be a pointguard and waiting for cutters to hit them with some really nice passes and some low percentage ones in traffic.

He also has declined at the freethrow line as for unconventional his stroke is, he used to be decent there.

He's still awesome but they need more from him especially as Gasol is getting doubled and not scoring the ball that much.

Top Bottom