• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

He was godlike Thursday as well. He's been considered the best pro prospect in the Big Ten all year. way more than Kaminsky anyway.

Well, except for Russell, but yeah. I like his pro potential. I'm less convinced on Kaminsky, especially defensively.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Wiscy going to two straight final fours should push away any doubts away from Bo Ryans coaching ability

Dude is one of the best coaches in the game

Its unfair that a one shot tourney can have that effect as opposed to several seasons of work, but that's the nature of the beast I guess. I've always thought Ryan was underrated compared to how much the media loves Izzo.

Fjordson

Fuck me, Dekker and Kaminsky looked great. I'm already nervous to play them. And we could lose tonight. I really hate the NCAA tournament.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
He was godlike Thursday as well. He's been considered the best pro prospect in the Big Ten all year. way more than Kaminsky anyway.

Not according to any mock I've seen. Frank has been consistently in the lottery. Dekker much like Levert has been all over the place.

Dekker isn't bad, and he was great today, but I'd take Kaminsky over him every day of the week. College or NBA. Not really a comparison to be had.
But for that to happen Gonzaga's got to beat Duke.

Because as much as Izzo owns March, K owns Izzo.
Hasn't Izzo beaten K a few times in March? It happened at least once!

Fact is, MSU winning two more would be pretty shocking. All they can do is rebound.

BJK

Badgers were due for that kind of shooting night.

Call me crazy, but I don't think we'll be getting a senior year out of Dekker...

eznark

Banned
He's the best pro prospect on the team, no doubt, but he's so hot and cold. Michigan State wasn't that long ago.

Last two games are definitely the most consistently he's play all year - at least according to this Wisconsin buddy of mine.

That's pretty fair, though really he doesn't go cold scoring wise very often, but he does have severe and significant mental lapses defensively and off the ball and Bo has a quick hook. If he scores early he sometimes turns into a bit of a chucker. So he'll be a perfect NBA Hero Ball Stud.

Not according to any mock I've seen. Frank has been consistently in the lottery. Dekker much like Levert has been all over the place.
If he commits I think that'll change. Talking less about draft position and more about career prospects.

Bessy67

Badgers were due for that kind of shooting night.

Call me crazy, but I don't think we'll be getting a senior year out of Dekker...
That would be nice. Time for Marquette to be the best team in the state again! Henry Ellenson is going to be good.

Well, except for Russell, but yeah. I like his pro potential. I'm less convinced on Kaminsky, especially defensively.
yeah, Frank got out muscled in the post by Tarc a couple plays, that doesn't bode well for the physicality at the next level. He's an agile finisher through traffic, he knows how to bend, hook/step through and finish; that plus his shooting ability (not to mention size) makes me think he'll have a decent career in the Association. I mean, if BJ Mullens can cash checks for 5 years it can't be that difficult right?

yeah, Frank got out muscled in the post by Tarc a couple plays, that doesn't bode well for the physicality at the next level. He's an agile finisher through traffic, he knows how to bend, hook/step through and finish; that plus his shooting ability (not to mention size) makes me think he'll have a decent career in the Association. I mean, if BJ Mullens can cash checks for 5 years it can't be that difficult right?

Kaminsky got bodied by Randle and Johnson last year.

Nothing new.

Cloudy

Banned
Dekker isn't bad, and he was great today, but I'd take Kaminsky over him every day of the week. College or NBA. Not really a comparison to be had.

Kaminsky will struggle IMO. He is skilled but I don't think he'll get those shots up vs NBA defense. He's like a poor man's Pau Gasol. I like Dekker's prospects much more

spyder_ur

There'll always be a place for a skilled 7-footer. But I have major questions about whether he can cover anyone or score against NBA bigs in the post.

I mean, it's all about expectations, but if he's as good of an NBA player as say, Kelly Olynyk or Spencer Hawes (obligatory white-guy comps), that is pretty good in the middle of the first round.

RoKKeR

^^^ If I was a UK fan and ND shot it like Wisco I would be too!

That Lexus commercial was actually awesome. Very clever.

spyder_ur

"I wish Pandas were real" - Those commercials are pretty funny.

Notre Dame playing pretty well, but the margin of error against Kentucky is so small.

Kacar

Bad foul call. ND can barely rebound now.

Oh fucking great. A timeout under 8 now commercials then one play and more commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom