• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Also fun to point out that MSU has shot almost exclusively jumpers for the vast majority of the game.

But hey, whatever fits your agenda.

I dont like either team, but his agenda is dumb. Duke was getting easy transitions off all the msu jump shot misses.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
gg Sparty!

On to the championship game. Normally I wouldn't care who wins between Wiscy and UK, but I think Cal will try to turn the game into a statement for future recruits, Bo wants the championship and thats all thats on his mind

Oh, this is from Twitter earlier.

Shannon Spake @SSpakeESPN · 54m 54 minutes ago
Took this picture of Okafor holding a basketball back in February. Now you understand?

CByPGYVUMAE0syQ.jpg

That's like me hold one of those miniature basketballs Pizza Hut would give away at tournament time back in the day.

Ole Sparty had a hell of a run.

Sure their bracket was weak

And they were a team that didn't do anything really well. Except rebound

But they made it to another Final 4 when no one not even a majority of their own fans thought they'd get this far.

Hang your heads high Spartans

JNA

Banned
lol Rihanna looking pissed as hell at the people behind her. Lot of technical difficulties back there it looks like.

Mrbob

Izzo taking a shot at the refs and threw his roster under the bus, damn.

"I might have to recruit better, get guys who drive towards the bucket and draw an automatic foul since this is how the game is called now."

So fucking smug... Kentucky didnt watch any film on their opponent as they only want to concentrate on themselves...

literally no respect for anyone else.

FuuRe

Born and raised outside tue US i've never really understand all the hype for "college" leagues in every sport, in my country they're half assed at best and do not wow me at al like the pro leagues.

But damn, i just watched the Duke vs Michigan ST game and the ambient, the people, the passion, damn... is just as good as the NBA and may i say better in terms of the people actually going to the stadium, the bands, the songs, the passion, i'm boiling right now.

It seems things are more ruthless and passionate in the college leagues, i remember watching some college football game last year and they were at the verge of beating the shit out of each other.

I dunno if what i'm watching (UK vs Wisconsin about to start) is live or not, (it says LIVE at the top but i cannot check), but i'm enjoying every second of it, i haven't picked a side yet, but it seems the Wildcats are the ones to watch, doubling my hype for the game about to start.

inm8num2

Ugh...expected a loss but hoped it would be close. Duke's talent, athleticism, and size were too much and outmatched MSU.

I don't get the "MSU's bracket was weak" arguments. Yea, Nova was the weakest 1 seed, but MSU beat some pretty good teams to reach the FF (2-Virginia, 3-Oklahoma, 4-Louisville). Their path was pretty tough and hardly a cakewalk.

The ceiling for MSU this season was the Sweet Sixteen, and they played their best basketball the last 2-3 weeks. Tonight they played poorly and a lot of that was the matchup and Duke's D. Sucks to get blown out again on the big stage by K or Roy. :/

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ugh...expected a loss but hoped it would be close. Duke's talent, athleticism, and size were too much and outmatched MSU.

I don't get the "MSU's bracket was weak" arguments. Yea, Nova was the weakest 1 seed, but MSU beat some pretty good teams to reach the FF (2-Virginia, 3-Oklahoma, 4-Louisville). Their path was pretty tough and hardly a cakewalk.

The ceiling for MSU this season was the Sweet Sixteen, and they played their best basketball the last 2-3 weeks. Tonight they played poorly and a lot of that was the matchup and Duke's D. Sucks to get blown out again on the big stage by K or Roy. :/

Still, its a hell of a way to end a "disappointing" season as a lowly 7th seed for Sparty. I wish our bad years were like this. Getting beat by Duke in the Final Four is much better than jobbing to Mercer or Lehigh. It was a great run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom