• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
People who have been hating on College Basketball just need to watch this game

so good

its two of the 4 best teams left. 95% of cb is terrible. this is like saying "people hating on baseball should watch game 7 of the world series!"

the regular season for both sports are boring as shit if you dont have a team to follow.

nillapuddin

I am not going to complain about refs, both team will get away with stuff

But it just seems like frank is really pushing it in terms of foul like play

Some real disheartening plays for our defense so far. Loose balls collected by Wisconsin for layups or offensive rebounds for 3's. Not good.
Wiscy is the best offensive team in the last decade. They're going to make your defense look bad.

On the plus side, their defense isn't so hot! Kentucky's lack of orebs has been a little iffy, though...

Wiscy is the best offensive team in the last decade. They're going to make your defense look bad.

On the plus side, their defense isn't so hot! Kentucky's lack of orebs has been a little iffy, though...

UK has very strangely been a really mediocre rebounding team this tournament.

They've been susceptible to giving up offensive rebounds all season because they send so many weakside help guys to block shots rather than box out, but they haven't been great getting their own boards either of late.

They let 6'5" Pat Connaughton go amongst the trees and get 9 boards last week.

devilhawk

Lots of ticky-tack calls on UK but Badgers are allowed to hang on guys driving to the rim lol
You must have missed the Harrison and 1. One of the most ticky tack calls I've seen.

And UK is grabbing and holding like crazy.

Refs have been alright. Good game so far.

iamblades

I dunno how to feel about this half.

We look great on offense and on first shot defense, but 7 offensive rebounds.

Can't give up all those extra possessions and expect to win. Need to tighten that up in second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom