• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LeBrun keeps being like WELL BETTER GET WEISE OUT THERE on Twitter.
I love LeBrun, but he's out to lunch on the Habs / Therrien. He was on Montreal radio the other day saying that Therrien deserves a lot more love than he gets and cited how difficult it is to play the Habs and get good chances against them while saying they almost never ice the puck. Could not be further from the truth.

I wish we had Tyler Fucking Johnson :(

I wish we had Stam Stam

steven-stamkos-pk-subban-2.png

Red_Man

I'd pay any amount of money to have Cherry be a GM for one season. It would the biggest, and shittiest goon team in NHL history. It would be amazing.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Man, you Habs fans are wayyyy too negative. Still have two periods left.

I love LeBrun, but he's out to lunch on the Habs / Therrien. He was on Montreal radio the other day saying that Therrien deserves a lot more love than he gets and cited how difficult it is to play the Habs and get good chances against them while saying they almost never ice the puck. Could not be further from the truth.

He's right though, it's a pain in the ass to play against the Habs. Their defence chokes the opposition's offence.

Red_Man

He's right though, it's a pain in the ass to play against the Habs. Their defence chokes the opposition's offence.
It's not though. You're mistaking Price's play for their defence, although their defence the first 3 game was much better than most of the season. Teams get so many good chances against us on a regular basis.

Mr.Green

Has anyone talked about the elephant in the room yet?

Carey has been pretty average, to put it lightly, in the series so far.

Bring back Halak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom