• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

Hank got his Game 7 OT eyes ready

image.gif

Kifimbo

Really boring game 7. But let's pretend the two goalies are amazing because their GAA and SV% are comparable to those from the trap era that was also fucking boring hockey. So congrats, NHL, for turning the fastest sport on Earth into a good alternative to sleeping pills. Again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"if it's not there, don't make the tape to tape pass. If the plays there go and make that tape to tape pass"

This brilliance brought to you by the hockey alumni at Sportsnet.

Stasis

Really boring game 7. But let's pretend the two goalies are amazing because their GAA and SV% are comparable to those from the trap era that was also fucking boring hockey. So congrats, NHL, for turning the fastest sport on Earth into a good alternative to sleeping pills. Again.

:lol

You're for real?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
not gonna lie, at least 25% of the reason for why I'm cheering for the Rags is that I hope that one guy that posted once comes back and just shits all over this thread

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
These two fucking teams and their Game 7s. The hell they put their fans through, sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom