• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Damn our second pick slides to 25th now.

Oh and shitty for the Caps.

Fuck off Galley. The "will" of the Rangers wouldn't let them lose? Good god sorts broadcasting is fucking awful.

Montresor

Alright, now New York is my team. They have to win it god damn it. The other three teams have won recently (Tampa in 2004, Anaheim in 2007, Chicago in 2010 and 2013) and New York hasn't since 1994.

How awesome would it be for NY to make it to the Finals again and win it all after losing last year to LA.

Foggy

Man, I really wanted to post this

iAgTcF3.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This win also means that Razorskin is now 12/12 in playoff bracket predictions

insane

for the record, he has NYR beating the Hawks in the SCF

zroid

Banned
Really boring game 7. But let's pretend the two goalies are amazing because their GAA and SV% are comparable to those from the trap era that was also fucking boring hockey. So congrats, NHL, for turning the fastest sport on Earth into a good alternative to sleeping pills. Again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn our second pick slides to 25th now.

Oh and shitty for the Caps.

Fuck off Galley. The "will" of the Rangers wouldn't let them lose? Good god sorts broadcasting is fucking awful.
And ours falls to 26th. Fuck it all, whoever comes out of the East will get destroyed by Anahiem anyways.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Amazing. Caps are the worst playoff team ever.

LJ11

Man I generally hate the Caps, they always play the Rangers so tough and close, always a grueling series, but tonight I kind of feel bad for them. At least they grinded the fuck out of the Rangers and TB will probably wreck this D.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Henrik is man of quality you should be cheering him on to get a cup. Goddamnit.

I second that, Hank is awesome.

Ovi was my favourite player of the remaining teams, but I would be happy to see the King win the cup.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Calling a man a king without a chalice is heresy.

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
STEP!!! Man I had to work all night and was able to make it home just after OT started. Listening on the radio speeding home I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it before disappointment.

God I am so jacked I can't sleep. One of my best friends lives in Tampa so I may be headed down there for a game if the schedule is favorable.

Stasis

Too many ex-Rangers on TBL for us to win that. They're all gonna score.

Cally will be nuts.

They handled us pretty easily in the regular season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom