• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Marvie_3

Banned
vGqugRm.png

Rangers/Lightning

SERIES SCHEDULE

GAME 1: at NYR
Sat May 16, 1:00 PM ET

GAME 2: at NYR
Mon May 18, 8:00 PM ET

GAME 3: at TBL
Wed May 20, 8:00 PM ET

GAME 4: at TBL
Fri May 22, 8:00 PM ET

GAME 5: at NYR
Sun May 24, 8:00 PM ET *

GAME 6: at TBL
Tue May 26, 8:00 PM ET *

GAME 7: at NYR
Fri May 29, 8:00 PM ET *

HsmPkKP.jpg

SERIES SCHEDULE

GAME 1: at ANA
Sun May 17, 3:00 PM ET

GAME 2: at ANA
Tue May 19, 9:00 PM ET

GAME 3: at CHI
Thu May 21, 8:00 PM ET

GAME 4: at CHI
Sat May 23, 8:00 PM ET

GAME 5: at ANA
Mon May 25, 9:00 PM ET *

GAME 6: at CHI
Wed May 27, 8:00 PM ET *

GAME 7: at ANA
Sat May 30, 8:00 PM ET *

VE1AZJ9.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm going to pretty much miss the entire Ducks/Cawks series, since I'll be in Europe from the middle of next week until the day before the SCF starts. The worst part, though, is that the Habs were eliminated early. I was hoping to be able to stop off in France and go to one of their games while I was over there.

Solo

I hate the Hawks least of these teams because of Toews. So, go Hawks?

Just kidding, fuck all these teams.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How'd I do last round?

Blackhawks in 6 - I originally had the Blues winning this one. I should have known. Hawks are looking good now, though, so I have to go with the familiar result.
Ducks in 7 - Heart attack Ducks vs. Heart attack Flames means this one has to go the limit, right?

Lightning in 6 - Bolts have had the Habs' number all year, and they'll be riding a high. If anyone can break Price, it's these guys.
Rangers in 7 - It's Rangers-Capitals.
Well, aside from giving the Wild and Flames too much of a fighting chance, that looks pretty good.

Ducks in 6
Rangers in 7
(Bolts in 6)

ShaneB

Meh.

Little interest in the ECF, WCF should be pretty fun to watch.

Rangers vs Blackhawks would be the most appealing SCF in my opinion.

Ducks in 5-Who Seriously wants the Hawks to win? C'mon.

Rangers in 6-The Rangers can overcome the Lightning, Stamkos will go missing in action again. Shut down Bishop Boys

Ducks win the Cup.

Heretic

Is it Sunday yet?

My nerves are out of control! I've never been given a reason to hate Marvbae... I fear the time has come...

ZeroGravity

So apparently the astronaut guy who's been going to Lightning games and taunted Price last series is just a marketing stunt. Lame.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, it's AV's birthday. There's one relieved man right there.

NY Rangers email said:
Welcome to the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals! Due to your selection to Pay by Round for the 2015 Playoffs, we will be charging your credit card on file immediately.
89HANHgh.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Go Ducks!
No strong opinion on the ECF but I'm just gonna stick with the Rangers, so go Rags!

Like Tampa Bay paid the guy or is the astronaut guy promoting ice cream?

Also thanks Calamari for that GIF, been looking all over for that Bombay nodding in approval GIF.

I'll say Rangers in 6
Ducks in 7

I'll be missing games 4 and possibly 5 (if necessary) going to be in Costa Rica. I don't even know if the Internet will be good enough to stream the game

Let's fucking do this
S2iOlIk.jpg

Quick

Banned
Like Tampa Bay paid the guy or is the astronaut guy promoting ice cream?

Also thanks Calamari for that GIF, been looking all over for that Bombay nodding in approval GIF.

I'll say Rangers in 6
Ducks in 7

I'll be missing games 4 and possibly 5 (if necessary) going to be in Costa Rica. I don't even know if the Internet will be good enough to stream the game

Let's fucking do this
S2iOlIk.jpg

I wanna see the Ducks pull this stunt.

Be behind in two periods, change to the Mighty Ducks jersey for the third and win.

#REKT

Top Bottom