• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Mentok

Banned
Watching the Ducks play these playoffs makes me sad I'm a Habs fan. This is what playoff hockey should look like!

I gotta make up for not posting in a long while:

Release+the....+Quack+Quack+motherf+cker_9b72c5_4577060.jpg

MVPerry!

Also loving the hell out of Cakes. So glad he's unleashed.

Thank you Montreal.

Hey Smith-Pelly was opening up in the last few games for us.

I don't think it was a loss for either team

I still miss Sekac though. The guy could of been a top six forward for us.

Fuck you Therrien

Fuck you MB.

I kinda hope this trade bites their asses when Sekac scores the winning Stanley Cup Goal

Chuck

Still without luck
so i'm still new to hockey, but the guy commentating this game seems way damn worse than the guy doing the game yesterday?

Cake Boss

Banned
so i'm still new to hockey, but the guy commentating this game seems way damn worse than the guy doing the game yesterday?

Welcome to hockey where our announcers, broadcasters and so called analysts are pure shit, and not only are they pure shit they have no personality.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd like to imagine the Ducks scoring 3 quick goals, and Marvie just getting shit faced at whatever bar he's in.

Quick

Banned
nbc, and yeah, the guys doing the tampa-ny series is way damn better.

Doesn't Doc and Eddie do all of NBC's play-by-play?
I'm half joking.

I only ever hear the two of them since their games are all I see in Canada, plus NHL 15.

Chuck

Still without luck
Doesn't Doc and Eddie do all of NBC's play-by-play?
I'm half joking.

I only ever hear the two of them since their games are all I see in Canada, plus NHL 15.

I guess I like Doc. Dunno if he's liked.

He's no Gary Thorne, that's for sure. :p

Top Bottom