• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

manfestival

It's still amazing to me how fast Marty declined. He was having one of his best seasons in his entire career before the trade.

Not that I'm complaining, but he seemed like another Jagr in that he'd be productive well into his 40's.

a trade in our favor. Maybe staff knew something we didn't and we got the steal of a deal here.

Socreges

Banned
a trade in our favor. Maybe staff knew something we didn't and we got the steal of a deal here.
Or... OR... it's everything it appears to be. PPG player and proven playoff performer upset with management, requests trade, is traded, does fine initially, time passes, grows old, declines.

manfestival

Or... OR... it's everything it appears to be. PPG player and proven playoff performer upset with management, requests trade, is traded, does fine initially, time passes, grows old, declines.

I prefer conspiracy theories. They are far more entertaining than reality. Thanks

Quick

Banned
Marty is part of the Illuminati and it is their will that he join their NY chapter via the Rangers.

The triangles don't lie.

martin_st_louis1.jpg

maple_leafs_rangers_90097065.jpg

10894826.jpg

ZeroGravity

Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
According to @NBCSportsPR last night's Game 2 of ECF registered an 8.7 rating in Tampa market highest ever #tblightning game on NBC or NBCSN
Must have been a bunch of snowbirds watching or something.

That Callahan deal is already looking rough. He's already MIA and only going to decline with the style of game he plays.

The two first-rounders they got from the Rangers will make that deal easier to swallow. But their contract situation doesn't look great going forward.

They traded a lot for Coburn and he has 1 year left so they'll probably want to keep him, even though they already have Carle, Garrison, Stralman, and Hedman making $4M+.

Stamkos has 1 more year on his deal. Johnson, Palat, and Hedman's contracts are up in 2 years.

Socreges

Banned
The two first-rounders they got from the Rangers will make that deal easier to swallow. But their contract situation doesn't look great going forward.

They traded a lot for Coburn and he has 1 year left so they'll probably want to keep him, even though they already have Carle, Garrison, Stralman, and Hedman making $4M+.

Stamkos has 1 more year on his deal. Johnson, Palat, and Hedman's contracts are up in 2 years.
Was it not a 1st that they turned into two 2nds?

Ursn

I'm stuck at work so I won't be watching till tomorrow morning on hockey streams. Black out starts NOW! Go Ducks!

Cake Boss

Banned
I spoke to Con Smyth Winner Silver today before game, told him good luck.

jnZJgg49BtT23.jpg

His shoes were untied so I bent down and tied it for him, little did I know I was gonna get a small aura of his crotch smell, gave me a boner.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
CBC fired the montage guy so they could put out this corny ass trailer trash. And they wonder why their ratings have gone down this year.

Top Bottom