• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Stupid question from someone who usually doesn't follow hockey:

Can the refs just call the game and it will be continued on a later date? I mean they can't play forever, can they?

No. Unless there's some natural disaster. They usually end in one or two over times. I think the longest game ended 16 minutes into the sixth overtime.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL

MARVIE'S SECOND FAVOURITE

NOOOO DUCKS

YOU SUCK SO MUCH YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONES

Foggy

Haha, you had to see that coming. Clear dominance from one team in a multiple OT game? Of course the winner is a garbage goal from the lesser team.

freddy-krueger-003.jpg

a916

Haha, you had to see that coming. Clear dominance from one team in a multiple OT game? Of course the winner is a garbage goal from the lesser team.

What? Shots were equal in the last 3 OT periods. SAT were roughly equal... I don't agree that either team dominated the other by that much.

EDIT: No they weren't. You're right, Anaheim has 17 more ES SAT.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Did Andersen hit that in himself?

I was going to say the Hawks didnt deserve to win, but that's not right. This is why you don't give your opponent power plays over the entire the first five minutes of the game.

Top Bottom