• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCK ALRIGHT ITS BED TIME NOW
god dammit.

i'm ready.
flame at will.

i deserve it.
LimpingMeatyCooter.gif

LimpingMeatyCooter.gif

LimpingMeatyCooter.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Sure glad we pissed away Game 3. Thanks Q

Bickell needs to get fucking benched from now on. It's bad when he's making me want Versteeg in the lineup.

zychi

Banned
You're making wsox sound smart. Maybe if Bickell could do something simple like dump the puck in, the Ducks don't get a quick odd man rush going the other way.

Bickell can't do anything right. If Seabrook doesnt leave his feet, he helps Crow

Marvie_3

Banned
Bickell can't do anything right. If Seabrook doesnt leave his feet, he helps Crow

That's pretty obvious.

Seabrook took away the pass which is what he should have done. Ducks shot for a rebound and got it. That's all on the player who made a shit play to give up that opportunity. Bickell.

That's pretty obvious.

Seabrook took away the pass which is what he should have done. Ducks shot for a rebound and got it. That's all on the player who made a shit play to give up that opportunity. Bickell.

Bickell has been a useless fucker all playoffs and ended up costing the Hawks the game. But Q loves Bickell and he'll keep him playing.

Dumb fucking Bickell.

Quick

Banned
I can't hate on Chicago, but a Cup final with the Ducks can be really awesome.

Three of the four teams (Anaheim, NYR, and Tampa Bay) have their GM nominated for GM of the Year.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks need to make some adjustments for Game 6:

-Get Teuvo on the fucking power play already
-Instead of wasting time with Timonen, either just play 5 defensemen or get TVR/Pokka in.
-Drop Bickell out of the plane without a parachute on the flight back to Chicago. Play Versteeg or even Carcillo in his place. Neither could possibly be as useless as he is.
-Get the real Kane out of alcohol rehab or wherever the hell he is. When you find him, get swap him and Hossa.
-Play a full fucking game. Maybe if they don't dig themselves a 3-0 hole, they could have won in regulation. Couldn't hurt to try it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Bickell has been a useless fucker all playoffs and ended up costing the Hawks the game. But Q loves Bickell and he'll keep him playing.

Dumb fucking Bickell.

I don't care if we have to package our 1st for next year just to get rid of him. I don't want to see him in a Hawks jersey ever again. That contract was stupid when they gave it to him and it only looks worse now.

But yeah, Q will keep him on the 2nd line and the power play next game.

ZeroGravity

I can't hate on Chicago, but a Cup final with the Ducks can be really awesome.

Three of the four teams (Anaheim, NYR, and Tampa Bay) have their GM nominated for GM of the Year.
There's a little bias there, as the voting for that award takes place after the second round. Although logically it does make sense.

billeh

I don't care if we have to package our 1st for next year just to get rid of him. I don't want to see him in a Hawks jersey ever again. That contract was stupid when they gave it to him and it only looks worse now.

But yeah, Q will keep him on the 2nd line and the power play next game.
I wouldn't be surprised if Q drops his ass for game 6 (and hopefully 7). Dude was invisible until he ended the game with his half-asssed dump in.

The real stretch is will he drop Kimmo for someone with a pulse? TVR can't possibly be any worse.

Marvie_3

Banned
I wouldn't be surprised if Q drops his ass for game 6 (and hopefully 7). Dude was invisible until he ended the game with his half-asssed dump in.

The real stretch is will he drop Kimmo for someone with a pulse? TVR can't possibly be any worse.
Hes been invisible all playoffs yet he still gets rewarded with power play and 2nd line time. No chance he gets benched.

Top Bottom