• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Calamari41

41 > 38
WE WON AN OVERTIME????

Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

Surprise%20from%20Behind_zpsx4hdgsek.gif

Title%20Card_zps5trnxfaq.gif

Heretic

WE WON AN OVERTIME????

Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

Surprise%20from%20Behind_zpsx4hdgsek.gif

Title%20Card_zps5trnxfaq.gif

We need Heretic back in here to requote all these GIFs

This is going to be me and my posse entering Haxnbauer before ordering my ten pound victory Schweineshaxen in a few hours.

iblNpKh11fcyFC.

I think this was andersen's worst game of the series.. And he won.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm just even more nervous for the next game.

Holy shit if we win it somehow though.

He,looks way cooler like this, who's with me. >_> can't believe he wasted all those years with the old man look.

Bald and beard? With those baby blue eyes of his? Hell yeah.

My fucking Captain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Because I know if there's one thing you guys can't get enough of, it's 1994 comparisons:

In '94 after clearing the first round with ease and then defeating the Washington Capitals in the second round, the Rangers went on to lose Game 5 at Madison Square Garden to go down 3 games to 2 in the Eastern Conference Finals. Stop me when this starts sounding familiar...

Socreges

Banned
Because I know if there's one thing you guys can't get enough of, it's 1994 comparisons:

In '94 after clearing the first round with ease and then defeating the Washington Capitals in the second round, the Rangers went on to lose Game 5 at Madison Square Garden to go down 3 games to 2 in the Eastern Conference Finals. Stop me when this starts sounding familiar...

The Rangers are 6-0 in their last 6 Games 6 or 7.

How's that?
Lightning will close it out tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No McDonagh or Girardi at morning skate today. Presumably maintenance days.

Mats Zuccarello also just joined the team on the ice towards the end of morning skate. Also seen taping up his sticks.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Giggzy

So it looks like you're our winning charm after all, Smack. You better not be going anywhere until the Ducks are finished.

ZeroGravity

Not that I have any real faith they'll do it, but it'd be nice if this team could clinch their third series in a row on home ice.

Good chance Namestnikov slots in for Paquette tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The last time a team successfully eliminated the Rangers with their first chance to do so? The Devils in Game 6 of the 2012 Eastern Conference Finals.

This is the 7th series since then in which the Rangers have faced elimination, meaning teams are 0-6 in their first attempt to kill this team ever since.

Just more utterly, utterly meaningless facts.

Also, Zucc has not yet been medically cleared. It's 3 days till Game 7, though, so...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Needs an after-gif, too.

Here's the after GIF:
zPAp6Gx.gif

Nice call Smack. I was going to post a gif of a duck shitting, but this works much better. And holy shit, it looks like Kesler is going in for a deep kiss at the end of that gif. Can't say I blame him.

I apologize for the low quality of my pictures. My yelp game needs serious work.

Here are a gaggle of knuckles slowly roasting over the coals

Here's my serving. This is just a half knuckle and it has as much meat on it as three of my fists. It looks way smaller than it is, most of the meat is on the other side. I wanted to focus on that amazing crackling on top... I could eat an entire plate filled just with that. A group at a table next to us got a knuckle that was maybe five times bigger than this one was. Insanity.

My wife got the special roast suckling pig. It was even better than the knuckle, but the skin didn't compare. There was even more pork on this plate than on mine. Those slices are each probably an inch or two deep, maybe a bit more.

Thank you for the recommendation, Smiley. I've had pork knuckles before, but this one was the best. The seasoning was perfect, and the char on it from the coals was amazing. It went especially well with Franziskaner... But then, everything does. We also had apple fritters that they covered in orange schnapps and lit on fire. Those were also amazing. I'll be going back on future trips.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Been seeing word going around on Twitter that two of the triplets might have the flu.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Gary wants his revenue from every game he can get out of NYC and Chicago!

Also, that doesn't sound surprising if Coburn was puking all over the bench on Sunday.

Top Bottom