• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

This is Deja Vu all over again. Price Carries the team. Team Doesn't show up.

Hank Carries the Team. Team Doesn't Show Up.

:/ Man...

Ducks or Hawks.

Please For all that is good and Holy.

Destroy these Punks

Razorskin

----- ------
dWulfDQ.jpg

Leeness

I haven't watched TB play at all, so I'm finding it amusingly adorable how they're all jumping in net or ganging up on a Ranger if they step out of line or something.

~*Teamwork!*~

LiveWire

Congrats Tampa Bay, represent the old Southeast Division well! And FUCK the Rangers! There goes your never lose at Madison Square Garden bullshit. Still a trash team that is only here due to Lundquist.

VinFTW

Rip Stanley cup ratings, rip nhl growth, rip good fan bases being in the finals
I haven't watched TB play at all, so I'm finding it amusingly adorable how they're all jumping in net or ganging up on a Ranger if they step out of line or something.

~*Teamwork!*~
Ladies and gentlemen, lightning fans

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Tampa Bay, represent the old Southeast Division well! And FUCK the Rangers! There goes your never lose at Madison Square Garden bullshit. Still a trash team that is only here due to Lundquist.
There's still 5 minutes left. I've seen this team pull off crazier shit than this.

It's looking pretty damn unlikely, though.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Still 8 minutes left y'all :lol

I thought a 1-0 lead was gonna be hard to come back from, a 2-0 lead is pretty much like a 10-0 lead in this game.

Fellow expansion team bolts

Atleast one of us is successful ;_;

Stevie Y is a great GM. He identified holes in his team and addressed them.

Meanwhile, the only need the Sens have had for the last decade, according to Murray, has been a top 6 forward. If we just get that elusive top 6 forward, the NHL might as well just hand us the cup despite our defence, mainly the bottom 2, sucking dick.

Leeness

Rip Stanley cup ratings, rip nhl growth, rip good fan bases being in the finals

Ladies and gentlemen, lightning fans

I'm just saying I've never watched them play because I'm a Canucklehead :p

Haven't watched a lot of the playoffs this year but I'm watching both of these game 7s and I'll watch the finals.

calder

Never understood why fans give even a tiny bit of a shit about TV ratings for matchups. Most annoying media bullshit around, who gives a fuck what some ad seller at NBC thinks about the markets in the final. It's especially annoying how, every single damn year in all sports some lazy fucks in the media insist that "the league" must be hoping that city X makes it to whatever.

Top Bottom