• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
why does no team ever touch a conference championship

Not always:

frozen_inside052007.jpg

Foggy

I'm not gonna join in with the poor Hank BS. I'm tired of the media and fans putting him above the team. He gave up a shit goal. He's as responsible for the rest of the team for losing. All around this was a pathetic TEAM LOSS.

Wait, what? Which goal was pathetic? First goal squeaked through while being screened and the other was just a flat-out great shot. Hank played great, who else played great tonight?

~Kinggi~

Banned
I'm not gonna join in with the poor Hank BS. I'm tired of the media and fans putting him above the team. He gave up a shit goal. He's as responsible for the rest of the team for losing. All around this was a pathetic TEAM LOSS.

He is above the team. He made a ton of key saves that might have been a goal the other way. Rangers never delivered those quality chances. Almost every game from the Rangers is focused on sitting back and letting Henrik make big saves. He cant stop them all.

LJ11

Knew TB would take the series, but shutting out the Rangers on home ice after giving up a ton of goals, that's harder to swallow. They bared the fuck down on D, kept us outside in both shutout games. Lots of shitty passing too, but credit TB, they cut it down and forced us to make quick decisions.

Henrik may have shit the bed on that one goal, but (always a but I guess) TB had much better scoring opportunities. If he doesn't give up the softy that had a seeing eye, but gives up the one to Johnson does it matter? Think he was on point tonight, he looked locked in.

Feel sorry for the young die hards. Hopefully we haven't damaged are long term future too much chasing this cup, tons of resources given up the last couple of years to try and bring it home.

Pikma

Banned
Laugh at me whatever you want but I wasn't so wrong, I actually set the winner of the Red Wings-Lightning series as the one that would make it all the way to the SCF in my bracket
I went with the Wings though

Don't hop on board the Duck hype train just yet, you may regret it after tomorrow night. I don't feel great about it.

(414)conductor%20rubber%20duck.jpg

Get the fuck on board the Ducks train. It's do or die.

Take a leaf from the coach on this one, Ducks-age:

Boudreau: "We need to have a strong mental game tomorrow. That's a real big advantage. We need to keep our composure and go at them."

Keep your spirits high and your foots on their throats.

the Caps fan in me is reveling in the salt of Rags fans

but seriously how does NYR not capitalize on anything when Hank was saving their ass time and time again?

emrober5

So glad the Lightning won. Tampa needs a winner.

Rangers play an ugly offensive game, Bishop wasn't really challenged in either of his two shutouts in this series.

Top Bottom